Help with upcasing words first char

From: Harry Putnam
Subject: Help with upcasing words first char
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:46:46 -0500

I need to do a pile of editing that involves:

Removing a space between words and upcasing the first letter of the
next word like:

 Some example
 SomeExample

I went thru M-x apropos <RET> <case> <RET>

But didn't find a likely candidate ... or at least none appeared to be
the right thing for what I want.

So far I've been

 Ctrl <right arrow>  To get to the space between words
 Ctrl-d Ctrl-d  To remove the space and the leading lowercase char of
                the next word

 Shift <Char>   to replace with uppercase

Then back to Ctrl <right arrow>

Where can I save some keyboard strokes?