Tab expansion of variables, Folding and other features

From: lichtkind
Subject: Tab expansion of variables, Folding and other features
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 10:28:43 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I use gnu emacs 22.3.1.

Is there a way to customize something like:
- Tab-expansion of variables
- Folding/Outlines of source code for example in cperl
- Tabbars like in firefox or jedit
- automatic save windows (desktop.el saves only frames, desktopaid.el
does not wok, too.)
- a way to show xml-files like in firefox. Special with the
possibility of folding. I have tried nxml, but didn't find a way.. .
- when I first run jedit, and then call jedit with a file over the
shell, the file opens in the already opened jedit. I want the  same
with emacs. Until now it always start a new frame.

Best regards
lichtkind