Re: emacs 23.1.50 (cvs version) gdb

From: Dmitry Dzhus
Subject: Re: emacs 23.1.50 (cvs version) gdb
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:31:55 +0400

Kiwon Um wrote:

> I'm using the latest version (23.1.50) of emacs from the cvs repo.
>
> Currently, emacs is migrating the gdb to gdb/mi. But it seems to be
> unstable yet. So I wonder how I can use the previous gdb without gdb/
> mi. Is there any customizing option?

No, previous interface (`gdb-ui.el`) was completely abandoned, and Emacs
trunk simply doesn't contain it at all. Please report any bugs you
encounter with the new mode via `M-x report-emacs-bug`.

You can still use GDB from Emacs in a plain GUD fashion by doing
`M-x gud-gdb`.
--
Happy Hacking.

http://sphinx.net.ru