Re: Copying till end of word or line

From: Suvayu Ali
Subject: Re: Copying till end of word or line
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 12:26:19 -0700

Pascal J. Bourguignon wrote:
"Farhan Ahmed" <farhan@alienfluid.com> writes:
Is there a single command that will let me copy the word under the cursor
into my yank buffer? Also, how about till the end of the line?

Does the help mention any binding for the kill-word command?

Yes, there's M-d.  Happy!

I did learn a lot of ways to search there,:) but I think what the OP was asking was different. He wanted to copy not kill the next word. Something like what `M-w' does for a region.

--
Suvayu