Re: Help to connect to & view ftp server directory/files

From: rpd
Subject: Re: Help to connect to & view ftp server directory/files
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:23:53 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all

I am now able to use Tramp to access my server remote files but cannot get a
shortcut to work with it (like the ftp example Jean showed in a prior post)

Currently I have this:

(defun scut ()
"Connexion ssh avec junon dans emacs"
(interactive)
(Tramp "/ssh:<username>@<host>:~/")
)

While I might be able to find and figure out what is needed for this to work
I would be very grateful for help from anyone who knows what is needed now
to get this to work!
I look forward to helpful replies, regards & best wishes