Leaner emacs for Android

From: news
Subject: Leaner emacs for Android
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 01:30:50 +0100

Hi all,
        I have Emacs running on my google (G1/HTC Dream) phone which is very
handy
        (see here for details:
           http://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/EmacsOnAndroid ).

        Currently it is using about 12MB on startup, but the RAM on the
        phone is very limited.
        I want to make it a bit leaner and faster. I suspect there are
        plenty of elisp packages loaded by default that I don't need.
        How do I find out what they are, and then stop them from loading
        by default?
        Any other advice on making it smaller/faster?

--
aleblanc