Re: Indenting Emacs Lisp only with tabs?

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Indenting Emacs Lisp only with tabs?
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 17:15:17 +0200

Am 02.09.2009 um 16:25 schrieb Elena:

For a glimpse of indentation with pixel precision, look here (Java
plugin required):

http://nickgravgaard.com/elastictabstops/

Well, I can't see it! My browser shows non-proportional fonts and a precision of positioning around ten or more pixels horizontally. At least for me, this vast spacing is nothing precise.

--
Greetings

  Pete

One cannot live by television, video games, top ten CDs, and dumb movies alone.
                                – Amiri Baraka, 1999