html browser preview help

From: rpd
Subject: html browser preview help
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 2009 03:47:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi
Just encountered this problem previewing html editing in emacs.
When I edit html (I have html-helper-mode file loaded) I want to preview it
in my browser but cannot yet do so. If I use the 'html' menu item (load this
buffer in browser) or C-c C-z v I just get browser opening at my homepage &
not showing the html edit preview I want.

Does anyone know why this is & can help me get my html emacs edit to preview
in my browser?

Again I am most grateful for helpful replies (Emacs is good isn't it?! -I
just wish I could do what I want with it-but I will do it! LOL), many thanks