Re: Emacsclient's font, color-themes

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Emacsclient's font, color-themes
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 13:35:30 +0200

Am 04.09.2009 um 11:14 schrieb Christos Trochalakis:

Is there a workaround for this?

Maybe initial- and default-frame-alist are your friends. You can also try to add a hook (function) to the function which creates the new frame to load and apply a particular theme.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Email is a wonderful thing for people whose role in life is to be on top of things. But not for me; my role is to be on the bottom of things. What I do takes long hours of studying and uninterruptible concentration.
                                – Donald Knuth