Re: html browser preview help

From: Tyler Smith
Subject: Re: html browser preview help
Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 13:11:56 -0400

rpd wrote:
I still need some help to get to preview html files in my Internet Explorer
browser.

ken-93 helped me with some code (which opens Firefox browser) which I have
tried to adapt to do
this for Internet Explorer but it isn't working. I am using html-helper-mode

Have you tried browse-url-of-buffer? It's normally bound to C-c C-v, and on Vista it sends the file you are editing to your default browser, no further configurations or code necessary.

Cheers,

Tyler