Re: html browser preview help

From: rpd
Subject: Re: html browser preview help
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 02:15:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Tyler

Your last instruction works! (.html file opens/previews in Internet Explorer
browser properly)

Now what do I have to do to my .emacs file to be able to open Emacs normally
without starting with this -Q (& with the C-C C-V  command -+ from html menu
'buffer in browser' working)?

Is it an issue with html-helper.el?

Many thanks for this & I am grateful for your further advice with this,
regards