RE: html browser preview help

From: rpd
Subject: RE: html browser preview help
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 02:22:45 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Drew

Thanks for your reply.
(I am trying to preview a local .html file in my Internet Explorer browser)

I do not understand this > 'M-: < command you give?
When I try this (& combinations of) in the minibuffer I get 'no-match'

Is that really the command? (I did an internet search for it & couldn't find
it).

Anyway I have not been able to try this yet as I cannot enter the command:

`M-: (w32-shell-execute nil "c:/my/file.htm")'

Can you please explain/clarify this for me?
Many thanks, regards