A bit confused about C-h m results

From: djp
Subject: A bit confused about C-h m results
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:22:16 -0700 (PDT)

I have settled on emacs as my main ide for learning lisp. So far, so
good, but - I cannot quite figure out what happens when I try to get
help on lisp-mode.

If I type C-h m  emacs lists a very few keystokes/commands from lisp-
mode. However, the list is clearly far short of the actual key
bindings provided by lisp-mode.

If I type C-h b I get a whole swack of key bindings, many of which
pertain only to lisp and which, I suspect, are provided in lisp-mode.
These are just listed unde "global bindings."

How would I get a listing of the bindings provided by lisp-mode alone?