How to show beautiful code in Muse?

From: Water Lin
Subject: How to show beautiful code in Muse?
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 17:02:12 +0800

I am using Emacs Muse to generate my notes and homepage. When I paste
code into muse, after generating the muse, I will get a mess.

I tried to use some tags, here we can get some:
http://mwolson.org/static/doc/muse/Tag-Summary.html#Tag-Summary

But even I used some tags, I still can't make the code look
beautiful. So I want to ask you what kind of method you are using to
generate text for code. Good suggestions?

If the code can have the color which we get in code editor, it will be better.

--
Water Lin's blog: http://blog.waterlin.org
Email: WaterLin@ymail.com