Re: Spell checking too slow on Emacs.app

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: Spell checking too slow on Emacs.app
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 18:26:32 +0200

Am 22.09.2009 um 17:46 schrieb Leo:

I am using @(#) International Ispell Version 3.1.20 (but really Aspell
0.60.6).

Maybe real Ispell works.

I don't know what Rosetta is.

Rosetta is Apple software which allows PPC binaries to run on intel CPUs.

I built aspell in Terminal.app just like on GNU/Linux.

So it could be native... (Why aren't you using GNU Emacs to build software?!) But what are the dictionaries? I found Aspell too complicated, needing new or changed dictionaries all the while, and mostly those I don't have at hand.

--
Greetings

  Pete

A TRUE Klingon warrior does not comment his code.