Re: cperl-mode and fontlock

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: cperl-mode and fontlock
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 09:57:38 -0500

On Fri, 25 Sep 2009 17:29:45 -0500 Harry Putnam <reader@newsguy.com> wrote:

HP> It appears my version of cperl-mode is not totally outdated eh?.

On Fri, 4 Sep 2009 00:06:38 +0000 (UTC) Ilya Zakharevich
<nospam-abuse@ilyaz.org> wrote:

IZ> Oups, I meant Lisp coding style, not Perl coding style...
>>
>> Consider js2-mode.el made it into the trunk (there was a long discussion
>> about the nasty hacks it employs), I think you should ask again.  I can
>> do it if you prefer.

IZ> I would gladly accept any help in this matter.  A lot of thanks in advance.

Ilya, it looks like Chong Yidong has synchronized 6.2 into the Emacs
trunk.  Can you follow up on emacs-devel and clear up any remaining
issues?  I'd like to make sure the Emacs version of cperl-mode doesn't
get out of sync again, and it's good that Chong (one of the two current
Emacs maintainers) feels strongly enough to synchronize against your
version.

Thanks
Ted