Re: Use emacs function (beautify) in emacs script

From: Beware
Subject: Re: Use emacs function (beautify) in emacs script
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 07:20:54 -0700 (PDT)

On 7 oct, 10:43, mdj <mdj....@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 7, 6:04 pm, Beware <mathieu.hed...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
>
> > I used a simply script to auto indent my VHDL code files. But in emacs
> > there is a function which set all VHDL keywords in uppercase  with
> > beautify function in VHDL mode menu.
>
> > So i would to use this function in my script but i don't know how.
>
> > If someone can help me, i very appreciate.
>
> From the VHDL mode help (which you can read yourself if you open a
> buffer in VHDL mode with C-h m):
>
>  CODE BEAUTIFICATION:
>     `C-c M-b' and `C-c C-b' beautify the code of a region or of the
> entire
>     buffer respectively.  This inludes indentation, alignment, and
> case
>     fixing.  Code beautification can also be run non-interactively
> using the
>     command:
>
>       emacs -batch -l ~/.emacs filename.vhd -f vhdl-beautify-buffer
>
> Matt

Hi,

I've another question.
In my script i adjust my options :

(custom-set-variables
        '(vhdl-upper-case-attributes t)
        '(vhdl-upper-case-keywords t)
        '(vhdl-upper-case-types t)
)

But some functions are don't take in account, like : falling_edge or
rising_edge. however they appear in the vhdl-mode.el file under
"defconst vhdl-02-functions"
So, my question is, how to uppercase these keywords too, because (vhdl-
upper-case-functions t) don't exist (or i don't see it).

Thanks