Sunrise Commander: Mode Line Extension

From: José A . Romero L .
Subject: Sunrise Commander: Mode Line Extension
Date: Sat, 10 Oct 2009 16:36:32 -0700 (PDT)

Hello, Emacs Community!

Just to inform you about a new usability enhancement I've just
released for the Sunrise Commander window manager[1]: sunrise-x-
modeline -- a minor mode that puts the directory path of each Sunrise
pane on the mode line of its respective window, so it remains always
visible. This spares the need to scroll up long sunrise buffers just
to check where exactly you are in the file system.

To get a copy of the Sunrise Mode Line extension (including
installation and usage notes) go to:
http://joseito.republika.pl/sunrise-x-modeline.el.gz

[1] For more information about the Sunrise Commander and a list of
currently available extensions see:
http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/Sunrise_Commander

Cheers,
--