Re: cperl-mode and fontlock

From: Ted Zlatanov
Subject: Re: cperl-mode and fontlock
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 10:55:36 -0500

On Fri, 9 Oct 2009 21:48:53 +0000 (UTC) Ilya Zakharevich
<nospam-abuse@ilyaz.org> wrote:

IZ> Hmm, I did not know this:

IZ>   he is not enthusiastic about accepting patches

IZ> Do not see any patches in my mailbox for the last 2 years...  Looking
IZ> back for 4 years, I see one patch.  It was for xemacs, and turned out
IZ> to be broken...

It makes sense to find the reason for the disconnect...  Could be a spam
filter or an old e-mail address.  Regardless we should discuss the
patches on emacs-devel and what (if any) compromises on both sides are
needed to get your cperl-mode and the Emacs one completely in sync.

Ted