w3m and html messages

From: Olivier Sirven
Subject: w3m and html messages
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:10:26 +0200

Hi,

I'm using w3m to display html messages in gnus and I would like him to
always display inline images. But I can't make it work.
Here is my w3m configuration in my .gnus.el:

(setq mm-text-html-renderer 'w3m
      w3m-coding-system 'utf-8
      w3m-file-coding-system 'utf-8
      w3m-file-name-coding-system 'utf-8
      w3m-input-coding-system 'utf-8
      w3m-output-coding-system 'utf-8
      w3m-terminal-coding-system 'utf-8
      w3m-toggle-inline-images t
      mm-inline-text-html-with-images t
      )

Each time I open a html message, it displays the alt attribute of the
images and I have to open them manually to be able to see them. How can
I fix this behavior? I tried for test purposes to set
mm-w3m-safe-url-regexp to nil but it won't chang anything.

Thanks

--
Olivier