Re: keyboard macro question

From: David Combs
Subject: Re: keyboard macro question
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 01:46:00 +0000 (UTC)

In article <d9407676-bb83-46a4-9804-0450cc190b59@v37g2000prg.googlegroups.com>,
Xah Lee  <xahlee@gmail.com> wrote:

Please -- I know you love your nice control-chars your posts
always include, but it sure makes it near IMPOSSIBLE for us
to read, or especially to NICELY save, them.

Suggestion:

Each post you make, DOUBLE it: first part "your way", then
a dashed line or lines, then again, but without that stuff
in it.  Just plain ascii, minus any within-line control-chars.

(Presumably you take the trouble to write your posts, to think
them through, etc, because you want us to READ them, to BENEFIT
from them, perhaps to even SAVE them.  Seems to me that it would
thus be to YOUR benefit to make them as easy as possible to read,
and likewise to save away, maybe even for OTHERS to read (attributed
to you, of course).)

Thanks for at least considering the above.

David