Re: psvn with svn+ssh protocol working copy

From: Pierre Lorenzon
Subject: Re: psvn with svn+ssh protocol working copy
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 21:12:15 +0200 (CEST)

Hi,

I encountered similar problem with cvs instead of svn. But
since psvn is implemented following same as scheme as pcvs, I
suspect the problem to be similar. I solved it writing a piece
of code caching the password. I did not have much help on this
list. Finally I got to svn with an apache server. In this
configuration passwrd is automatically cached by the svn client
and will only be asked at the first checkout.

Regards

Pierre