confirm to exist when click "X" on the window decoration

From: Ender
Subject: confirm to exist when click "X" on the window decoration
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 2009 23:32:51 -0800 (PST)

Hi folks,

Sometimes I click the "X" on the emacs window decoration by mistake,
emacs will exist without any prompt/waring when there are no file
changes in all opening buffers. I want to know if there are anyway to
make emacs ask to confirm to exist on this situation? Generally I used
to exist emacs by "C-x C-c". If I click the "X", this should always be
a mistake.

Thanks in advance.