convenience in c programming question: ifdefs

From: Maindoor
Subject: convenience in c programming question: ifdefs
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 21:52:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I would like to hide or interpret certain ifdefs in c code so that i can browse the
code more easily. but cpp-highlight-buffer doesn't suit all my needs.
1) There is no command to turn it off other than to close and revisit the file.
2) The load command to load one settings from one workspace1 to another workspace2. doesn't work. when I press [L]oad ( capital L ) it doesn't do anything. I
have a configured .cpp.el file from workspace1 to current workspace2. But it is not
doing anything.
Can some emacs guru tell me what I am doing wrong or is there a better way to
deal with this code browsing.

-Maindoor.