Searching for program: no such file or directory, diff

From: pp
Subject: Searching for program: no such file or directory, diff
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 19:49:58 -0800 (PST)

hi all,
I installed emacs under WindowsXp half a year ago, and it worked well.
However, When I use ediff command to compare two buffer, it doesnot
work and says "Searching for program: no such file or directory, diff"
Then I tried to install diff or ediff, but it seems not a right way to
fix the problem.
So, What should i do if I wanna use ediff command on WindowsXp?

              -by cp