Re: what to do?

From: Sean Sieger
Subject: Re: what to do?
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 2009 19:27:08 -0500

Andreas Röhler <andreas.roehler@easy-emacs.de> writes:

    sorry, my english isn't that good as it should be.

You express yourself better in English than most people to whom the
language is primary.

I loved the clock analog.

    To put it shortly: Registering your configuration and
    any other basic stuff you might change with a versions
    control system --as RCS for example-- is a good idea.

    The time to learn RCS, bazaar or whatever will pay tenfold.

And this I will look into, so thank you.