Re: Installing essentials

From: furlan
Subject: Re: Installing essentials
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 21:59:04 +0000 (UTC)

On Tue, 17 Nov 2009 00:28:46 -0800, stdout wrote:

> hello folks,
>
> i'm quite new to emacs and i think it's really nice. but there's one
> thing i just couldn't figure out although i spent three nights searching
> for a solution, so i hope you guys can help me out.
>
> so my question is how to install a decent text editor on emacs?
>
> hope you guys can help me out!
>
> stdout

I do hope that you are being 'cute' here because if you had truly searched
for three nights for the solution to the question at hand and did not
bother to realize what was obviously in front of you there is no hope for
you as emacs is most certainly a 'decent text editor' otherwise if you are
quite serious and a troll you are truly a candidate for being added to a
kill file. Just sayin'...

ciao,

aa #2301
"...The word that separates that which is dead from that which is
living....In the beginning was the word and that word was...CHOICE"
-- Tom Robbins (SLWW)