Re: opening images in auctex

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: opening images in auctex
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 2009 22:43:40 +0100

Am 22.11.2009 um 21:40 schrieb andrea abelli:

  I was looking for some command that would have launched, say, gimp
to edit the image.

Open the sub-directory with the PNG images in dired-mode and type v on the image entries (dired allows more, I think, for example !, but I use this so seldom...)

--
Greetings

  Pete

What is this talk of 'release?' Klingons do not make software 'releases.' Our software 'escapes,' leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance people in its wake.