VM CRASH buffers

From: Andrew C. Suttles
Subject: VM CRASH buffers
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:02:37 -0500

If anyone out there is a VM user, I could use some help.  I've got VM configured
and it works pretty well.  But when VM is running (and after I close it) there
are a bunch of buffers open to e-mail messages in my CRASH box.  For every mail
I read, there is a buffer named ~/Mail/CRASH.mbox open.  The file "CRASH.mbox"
does not exist and I have to manually kill each buffer.

Is this normal?  Any idea what I may have misconfigured?

Thanks,

Andrew