Fn key to be Control key

From: Will Willis
Subject: Fn key to be Control key
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2009 17:53:13 -0600

how would I map the function key (labeled "fn" on my MacBook) to the control key?

On this keyboard fn is the left-bottom most key, and I'm ALWAYS hitting it instead of Ctrl. I want to create a function that will toggle the function key as the control key. I want to be able to toggle back and forth as I usually use a wired keyboard on my laptop (at home) and seldom use the builtin keyboard (away)

TIA

-Will