Edebug: how can I suppress the "breakpoint" at BOD?

From: Alan Mackenzie
Subject: Edebug: how can I suppress the "breakpoint" at BOD?
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 16:19:38 +0000 (UTC)

I instrument a function with edebug.  I want to stop at a particular
place when a particular condition holds.  So I set a breakpoint there
with `x', giving as condition `(eq (point) 199)'.

Trouble is, edebug stops at the beginning of that defun EVERY FINE TIME,
and I have to `g' continually like a demented 1980s video game player,
potentially several hundred times.

How can I get edebug running to my breakpoint without stopping at BOD?
Is it possible?

--
Alan Mackenzie (Nuremberg, Germany).