Why is mumamo-chunk-iss-code not defined?

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Why is mumamo-chunk-iss-code not defined?
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2009 23:53:48 +0100

When byte compiling a file containing just the code below I get an error

   iss-mumamo.el:58:1:Error: Symbol's function definition is void:
mumamo-chunk-iss-code

I do not understand why. define-mumamo-multi-major-mode is a defmacro
in mumamo.el.

Is there anyone who understand what is wrong?

(require 'iss-mode)
(require 'mumamo)

(defun mumamo-chunk-iss-code (pos min max)
  "Find [code]...[, return range and `pascal-mode'.
See `mumamo-find-possible-chunk' for POS, MIN and MAX."
  (mumamo-quick-static-chunk pos min max "[code]" "{*** End of CODE
**}" nil 'pascal-mode nil))

;;;###autoload
(define-mumamo-multi-major-mode iss-mumamo-mode
  "Turn on multiple major modes Inno Setup .iss files.
The code section will be in `pascal-mode' while the rest will be
in `iss-mode'.

\[code]

... this will be in `pascal-mode'. Note the end mark below!

{*** End of CODE **}
"
    ("Inno ISS Family" iss-mode
     (mumamo-chunk-iss-code