semantic database

From: kiani45
Subject: semantic database
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2009 19:01:16 -0800 (PST)

Hi, all

I have a problem about semantic
I wanna use name completion for all information including STL
for example :

vector<int> v1 ;
v1.

then semantic will show me some accessable member and member functions in a
pop-up window
It works for my user defined type but I can't get information of STL
Can any one tell me what should I do??

I've checked this page
http://xtalk.msk.su/~ott/en/writings/emacs-devenv/EmacsCedet.html
try several ways, but it still doesn't work
Can any one help me ??

Thanks

here's my portion of .emacs file:

(require 'semantic-ia)
(require 'semantic-gcc)
(semantic-add-system-include "/usr/include/C++/4.2" 'c++-mode)
(semantic-add-system-include "~/MyProjects/C++/C++-3/HW2/header" 'c++-mode)
(require 'semanticdb)
(global-semanticdb-minor-mode 1)
(require 'semanticdb-global)