Re: initial-frame-alist

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: initial-frame-alist
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 2009 01:02:18 +0100

Am 26.12.2009 um 16:15 schrieb Julianne:

When emacs is
started in either version, the initial frame geometry is as specified,
but the color is that of the default frame.

Confirmed! (Mac OS X) Interestingly the bug is in the X client(s) (GTK +2 and Xaw3d) and also for Mac OS X specific NS/Aqua/Quartz "client" Emacs.app. So it's deep in GNU Emacs's guts. And it must be a few weeks old. My Emacs.app 23.1.50 is from middle of November... (and I'm not often using more than one frame, damned!)

Please send a bug report! Adding my findings (before I'll do so, or send me your bug id/bug eMail address to add my findings)

--
Greetings

  Pete

And always remember the last words of my grandfather, who said: “A truck!”
                                — Emo Phillips