Re: problems with efont (solved)

From: Peter Münster
Subject: Re: problems with efont (solved)
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 21:52:53 +0100

On Tue, Jan 05 2010, Peter Dyballa wrote:

> Am 05.01.2010 um 15:39 schrieb Peter Münster:
>
>> But I've discovered another problem with Lucida: "0" and "O" are not
>> distinguishable.
>
> Well, to me it does not happen so often that I have words with 0, or
> figures with O. And then my brain is usually clever enough to read the
> wrong character as the proper one.

Hello Peter,

You are right: *usually*!  And in the seldom cases, where characters and
digits are mixed (serial numbers, codes, passwords and so on), it can be
quite annoying.
But I agree, it shouldn't be that much a problem, if one is vigilant.
And I agree too, that Lucida is beautiful.

> (BTW, I missed your previous reply somehow)

It's in the mailing list archive now.

Cheers, Peter

--
Contact information: http://pmrb.free.fr/contact/