Re: a minor problem with AUCTEX. Please help.

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: a minor problem with AUCTEX. Please help.
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 10:07:37 +0100

Porky Pig <porky_pig_jr@my-deja.com> writes:

> On Jan 19, 12:16 pm, Leo <sdl....@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> There was some fix on this issue. Could you try the AUCTeX devel version
>> from CVS?
>
> Thanks! I'll give it a try tomorrow (Wednesday) and post the results.
>
> My problem with AUCTEX: once you've tried it, it hard to switch to
> anything else. So I'm stuck with it. :-)

It's an assembly of badly fitting half-functional duct-taped shiny parts
with erratic coverage.  Just like Emacs itself.

And just like with Emacs, the stuff it does cover are fabulous.  And
nothing else comes in the same league.  So you put up with the rest.

Hm, describes me pretty well, too.

--
David Kastrup