Re: window size

From: Peter Dyballa
Subject: Re: window size
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 23:06:14 +0100

Am 25.01.2010 um 22:23 schrieb Sean Sieger:

I had gone over the
.Xresources section of the manual and didn't realize inhibit-x- resources
is new; however, I hadn't set it to non-nil.

I'm also not sure whether it's a Ubuntu 9.10 thing or Emacs as I both
pulled and rebuilt from bzr and updated my system today.

Must be Ubuntu. On Mac OS X the variable's value is nil.

--
Greetings

  Pete

Claiming that the Macintosh is inferior to Windows because most people use Windows, is like saying that all other restaurants serve food that is inferior to McDonald's.