Re: how to disable C++ namespace indentation

From: chun
Subject: Re: how to disable C++ namespace indentation
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 20:16:44 -0800 (PST)

Brilliant. It works. I did a quick merge into my existing .emacs
format like this:

(c-add-style "mycodingstyle"
             '((c-comment-only-line-offset . 0)
               (c-hanging-braces-alist . ((substatement-open before
after)))
               (c-offsets-alist . ((topmost-intro        . 0)
                                   (topmost-intro-cont   . 0)
                                   (substatement         . 3)
                                   (substatement-open    . 0)
                                   (statement-case-open  . 3)