RE: simple requirement, so simple don't know how to search

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: simple requirement, so simple don't know how to search
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 23:32:38 -0800

> Exactly. It is a weird default. If it were global, that would be it.
> It would have been perfect. I am a newbie to lisp.
>
> Drew, If I may request, If you can hack it up a little bit, it would be great.

> Perhaps concat the list as in bm-show-all and then do a bm-next on it,
> instead of a getting the list from the local buffer.

Hm, did you mean Richard? He's the one you were replying to here, not me.
And I'm not the maintainer of bm.el.

I already mentioned two different ways that you _can_ have global, visible
markers/bookmarks: (1) Icicles and (2) bookmarks. If you want to use bm
bookmarks instead, then don't complain that they don't really do what you want.
;-)