Re: open file listed in a text file

From: Jorgen Grahn
Subject: Re: open file listed in a text file
Date: 8 Feb 2010 12:22:51 GMT

On Mon, 2010-02-08, Barry Margolin wrote:
> In article
> <800bd9a9-0a03-4fc9-b395-328fbd835c93@l26g2000yqd.googlegroups.com>,
>  Chitlesh Goorah <chitlesh@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Feb 7, 3:38 pm, José A. Romero L. wrote:
>> > Probably this is what you're looking for:
>> >     find-file-at-point is an interactive compiled Lisp function in
>> >     `ffap.el'.
>>
>> Hello,
>>
>> No unfortunately, this is not what I'm looking for.
>
> It was what I was going to suggest as well. What's the difference
> between what it does and what you want?

He should have said, but possibly the variable in his example
is what makes it fail:

    source $(SCRIPTS_HOME)/definitions.tcl

I see no easy way around that. That's a name for the run-time
environment and if he's unlucky it doesn't even exist in the edit-time
environment (maybe installing the program means copying files from all
over the place into $SCRIPTS_HOME).

/Jorgen

--
  // Jorgen Grahn <grahn@  Oo  o.   .  .