Re: spell-checker compatible with LaTeX?

From: Nuno J. Silva
Subject: Re: spell-checker compatible with LaTeX?
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2010 10:49:52 +0000

> Am 11.02.2010 um 23:34 schrieb Porky Pig:
>
>> I"m looking for one that's understand LaTeX
>> and compatible with Auctex.
>

> Ispell. Hunspell. Aspell.

ispell has -t ("The input file is in TeX or LaTeX format.", according to
its manpage).

But its effect is to skip any word with a backslash on it. That might be
okay with commands. But some people use commands to write chars with
accents, and words with those won't be checked.

At least in the standard LaTeX mode of emacs, ispell (e.g. ``M-x
ispell-buffer'') skips commands.

--
Nuno J. Silva