Re: Emacs on the Nokia N900

From: Cecil Westerhof
Subject: Re: Emacs on the Nokia N900
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 2010 06:00:26 +0100

Dirk-Jan C. Binnema <djcb.bulk@gmail.com> writes:

>     Cecil> I just bought a Nokia N900. I was wondering if it would be
> possible to
>     Cecil> install Emacs on it?
>
> E23 is happily running on my N900. Google for "emacs n900" and use the
> first result....

Looks interesting. I have only one problem. How do I know it can be
trusted? I do not know this site, so I do not know if there are 'hidden
treasures' in the code. This is of course also possible with the regular
installs, but more unlikely and will come to the surface sooner.

--
Cecil Westerhof
Senior Software Engineer