Is gmane.emacs.help the Newsgroup of ths list?

From: Joachim
Subject: Is gmane.emacs.help the Newsgroup of ths list?
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 00:57:26 +0100

BTW,

I read this mailing list by the newsgroup gmane.emacs.help, but I don't see my questioning postings appearing there. The answers I get (systematically or because they are addressed to my e-mail address in the inbox of an IMAP account.

Therefore I ask: Is gmane.emacs.help the Newsgroup of ths list?

Had my questions regarding "Aquamacs Gnus - newsserver - how to configure" appeared on this list?

(Might of course be a problem of using Opera browsers Mail&News part as newsreader.=

joachim
--
MacBook Pro intel OSX 10.4.11 Tiger - Aquamacs Distribution 1.9
GNU Emacs 22.3.1 (i386-apple-darwin9.8.0, Carbon Version 1.6.0)