Re: Color of the cursor

From: gurnemanz82
Subject: Re: Color of the cursor
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 03:53:54 -0800 (PST)

Thank you for the tip, although it seems to be irrelevant to my post.
As I wrote, I need a method to change the color of the cursor *depending*
whether caps lock is on or not.
I mean: when caps lock is on, red cursor, when the caps lock is off, blue
cursor.
This kind of customization is apparently not present in the customize-face
menu.

Best regards