Re: Loading of compressed ELisp files

From: Yannick Duchêne
Subject: Re: Loading of compressed ELisp files
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 10:30:48 +0100

Hi Pete,

Le Mon, 22 Feb 2010 21:32:29 +0100, Peter Dyballa <Peter_Dyballa@web.de> a écrit:
You seem to misunderstand that GNU Emacs prefers to load the byte- compiled (ELC) files. The ELisp files are left for documentation use.
Where is it stated ?
Actually, section 15.1 of the reference (which specifies loading behaviors) does not state such a thing.
But may be I've missed the relevant section of the reference.

--
No-no, this isn't an oops ...or I hope (TM) - Don't blame me... I'm just not lucky