bookmark position at end of file

From: Uwe Siart
Subject: bookmark position at end of file
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2010 16:24:55 +0100

Hy all,

bookmark-set stores the position in the as well as some surrounding
context. This is perfect if one wants to return to exactly that
position. But is it also possible to set bookmark position to point-max
independent of what the context is?

Use case: When I visit a bookmarked log file where data is appended
constantly I would like to end up at the end of the file to see the most
recent entry.

--
Uwe