Re: Emacs 23 scrollbar behavior

From: Brendan Miller
Subject: Re: Emacs 23 scrollbar behavior
Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 17:13:50 -0800

I'm also having trouble as well with gtk emacs 23.1.1 where if I
scroll by dragging the scroll bar, it sometimes selects a bunch of
text... Sounds like the same problem?

I have my scrollbar on the right side (why the heck is this still not
the default?) if that effects it at all.

Is there any way to fix this?