sql-mode problems.

From: Dmitriy Igrishin
Subject: sql-mode problems.
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2010 00:12:04 +0300

Hello all Emacs users!

I am using recently. I love sql-mode, to use with PostgreSQL,
but I have problems with it.
When my SQL file (or buffer) are small (50-100 lines) I can send
it to SQLi buffer without any problems. But when I working with
large SQL file (e.g. complex database model, thousands of lines)
and send it to SQLi buffer it does not work properly. Something
going on and in SQLi buffer (psql) I see incomplete SQL
statement, for example:
    super=# super'# super'# super'# super'#
It seems to single quote was not closed. But SQL is absolutely
correct and loads fine when I load it from file directly from psql.
I think, the problem with Emacs buffers... Please, help!

Regards,
Dmitriy Igrishin