Re: GDB Not Seeing Sources

From: Patrick M. Rutkowski
Subject: Re: GDB Not Seeing Sources
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 20:08:40 -0400

Ah, awesome; that did it :-)

I've since learned what exactly annotations are too, interesting.

It would be nice if emacs had given a warning message though, I'll bet
lots of people run into that problem. Though to make a self-criticism,
the --annotate is mentioned in the M-x apropos page for "gdb", I just
didn't read it :-)

-Patrick