Re: Copying Regions and terminal mode theme

From: Alberto Luaces
Subject: Re: Copying Regions and terminal mode theme
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 10:39:22 +0200

"Paulo J. Matos" writes:

> Is there a keybinding for the M-x copy-region-as-kill. In general, is
> there a way to see if there is any keybinding attached to a function.

If a keybinding is available, Emacs will warn you about it when using
that function.

In your case, the help for copy-region-as-kill (C-h f or
describe-function) says that its keybinding was given to kill-ring-save,
a bit more powerful function that can be activated with M-w by default.

> When I open emacs in the GUI, if I don't set a theme it comes with a
> white background etc (default theme). However, if I open it in a
> terminal it comes with a black background and quite awesome colours.
> How can I set the black background and the colour scheme also for gui
> use?

Dunno.

--
Alberto